80's baby costume

My mom found in her chest outfits from when I was little. There is a few that look total 80's. I though that would be so cute for my daughter(shes 7 months) to be dressed up as an 80's baby. Besides the outfit what else could I add? Headband(since she has little hair) is it like the headbands with flowers and bows or am I way off? Also what could I do for her feet? Any other ideas I would love to hear!!!
The outfit:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• LMBO!

I would add some leg warmers and converse shoes.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• That's SOOOO cute!!!

And I love SleepingBeautee's idea!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Any tennis will do, you don't have to buy converse. This pic shows several layers of the leg warmers.
    footloose leg warmers Pictures, Images and Photos

You could go buy some big girl socks and cut off the foot part. If the socks are stretchy enough you won't even have to sew the seam, it will hold on it's own.

You will have to post pics!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Get old jogging shoes like adidas, reebok, or nike. Leg warmers, wrist bands...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You should dress 80's to go along with her!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• She also need the leotard and tights to go under that outfit so she isn't cold.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:35 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yes leggings u got to have. you could buy babylegs and bunch them up so they look 80's.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:43 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• for wrist sweat bands u could make them using tube socks or an old baby sweatshirt(buy at goodwill)
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Love the ideas ladies!! Keep them coming!! Sleepingbeautee...thanks for the idea on how to do the scrunchy socks...needed an idea for that!! Someelse said jellies...so ill try to look for those if not ill get tennis shoes.
    JacobsMommy05

Comment by JacobsMommy05 (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Sleepingbeautee...Thanks for the tip about the cold but we live in SD,California so its going to be pretty warm!! It seems like summer switched with fall this year...
    JacobsMommy05

Comment by JacobsMommy05 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2010