If you go to church, what kind of church is it?

What do you like most about it?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 11:14 AM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Non-denominational Chirstian church. It is a Mission based church meaning we are very active in the community and drawing people in. It's nice. We offer a lot of activities for the community and each service offers free shuttles and free/donation based coffee form Starbucks and you can buy donuts for 50 cents. It is a teaching church so the sermons are based solely on scripute and everyone is encouraged to make their own interpretation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I am 7th Day Remnant, we worship Sabbath and not Sunday. I have a wonderful pastor and brothers and sisters.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 11:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• When we go its a Methodist church. We enjoy the family feel, the tolerance and acceptance, the way that our church doesn't push beliefs or preach hellfire and brimstone.

:)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The Church of Disco
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Orthodox churce.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I belong to a Evangelical Free church. I love the fact that we have 3 services, they are all the same message, but at different times. It is Bible based and our pastors are excellent in backing up what they preach from the pulpit with scripture. We have many ministries for all age groups and gender. We have a huge outreach to our community and surrounding ones. On one Sunday a year we don't hold services but instead have what is called Faith In Action. On this day we deliver free cords of wood to the needy, food, clothing. Have visitation to many rest homes and shut-ins where we take cookies and try to meet any needs they may have. We donate time and material to schools,churches and other organizations for their needs, we try consistently to take our faith outside the church walls and put it in action. Jesus said "love your God with your whole mind,heart,and soul and love neighbors as yourselves". For this we strive.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 12:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We are Catholic, and I guess I love everything about. It is a very comforting religion, and I feel so close to God when I am there.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 12:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• nature is my church! I get "the word" and all by meditating outdoors.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• charismatic/ pentacostal/ on fire Holy Spirit led full of God's love kind of church!
    What do I like about it.. EVERYTHING!!!
    Worship, flags and dancing during worship, preaching, extended night of worship, youth lead worship, adult led worship, intercessory prayer and drumming, Wildfire youth, Sword bearer children ministry, Consumed college group... the list goes on... most of all we are a family of believers that love each other for who we are... Children of God! Most people who walk in to our church.. notice the love first... they feel it. When I first walked in the first time... and heard the worship.. I cried and said I found home! That was 4 yrs ago! Now I start their Kingdom training school next week to be equipped for ministry! If you knew my church past you would understand why I love this place.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Non-Denominational Christian Bible Based Teaching Ministry and The Five Fold Minitry teaching on the offices of the ministry and the Spirit of God. I believe that both the entire Bible and the Spirit of God are equally important for study.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010