I had an ultrasound yesterday. I am 37 wks pregnant with my second. Baby measured between 36 & 37 weeks everyone but his legs. They measured at 32 weeks. My husband and I are both only 5'4" and our daughter is also short for her age (she is 3). Has this happened to anyone, where the sonogram showed the baby legs being short compared to the rest of body?

MelissaAnne124

Asked by MelissaAnne124 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yup; and my son is just going to end up short like me. I am 5'2 and my DH is 6'; but somehow he got my shortness...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• yeah, at 34 wk my dd head measured 34 but legs measured 32. she's now 16mo and only 29in tall. I'm 5'4 and her dad 6'0. she will just be short like me
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 3:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I don't know other than to say my 28 mo old daughter is 34 inches tall and is the height of a child 6-8 months younger than her. 19th percent and my mom was 4'6".
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 8:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2009