How can I make my morning sickness go away?

MountainMama609

Asked by MountainMama609 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Coke and Crackers in the mornings would really really help me.. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Tacey2685

Answer by Tacey2685 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• oh this is the age old question! i'm so sorry you feel this way but it's something almost every pregnant woman goes through! ginger ale can help a little along with crackers but honestly, nothing takes it away completely. They also have lollipops that are supposed to help. I never tried them but they might work? good luck!
    l.bicks

Answer by l.bicks at 2:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• you can also try those motion sickness bracelets they really helped me
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• not being pregnant is the only way i know how to make it stop...for me it doesnt end until i give birth so thats my only cure...give birth
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 2:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• The lollipops are called Preggie Pops. If you are not into lollipops, they also have ones that are like cough drops and are called Preggie Pop Drops. This is the website for the company that makes them. http://www.threelollies.com     I found them at our Babies R Us. I am not a big fan of ginger, but I had a few moms tell me that ginger-root tea helped them. I relied quite heavily on plain toast with a little bit of butter or fruit spread to help calm my stomach. I also kept Sprite and 7-UP on hand as well. The motion sickness bracelets worked really well for my sister. I hope you are feeling better soon. Try to keep heart, this stage of pregnancy *usually* doesn't last too long.

ILuvMyBoyz0608

Answer by ILuvMyBoyz0608 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• with my first i didnt have morning sickness at all... with this one i got it everyday until i was 14-15 weeks along... and every now and then i still get morning sickness.. and i get motion sickness too from pregnancy.. i try to close my eyes eat some saltines.. drink a lil 7up and hope it goes away... if not i always have a bucket near by.. just incase i cant reach the toilet in time... i am 6 months along now... so gl
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I always tried the crakers and sprite but to be honest it is differnt for everyone I know chips and salsa helped me big time
    jeanafay

Answer by jeanafay at 3:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• raisin bran or anything with 100% Riboflavin in it! It won't make it go completely away but it helps a lot saved me in my first pregnancy. good luck
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You can't honey. You can only help make it less annoying by eating mints and crackers. IT won't last forever tho.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Ginger has been proven to help. Also those preggy pops really work and are all natural.
    linnea143

Answer by linnea143 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2008