How do you get paid with AVON?

jenchatt

Asked by jenchatt at 2:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• You sell the products out of the catalog, order from Avon and the products are delivered to you. You then deliver the products to your customers and collect payment. You are then billed by Avon for the amount you owe them, and keep the profits. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 2:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Yeah, Avon will not PAY you. You just pay them whatever part is theirs. If you get people that order and pay online they will just deduct the overage that they paid from your next bill...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• FYI Be prepared that you will have to buy your own books, bags and samples and any products you want to have on hand to sell. Alot of Reps go under because they put out more for business realted stuff than they sell.It costs to have a website with them to take orders online as well.The stuff is so cheap you dont make a big profit.
    Anonymous

• My newest business partner is an avon rep, she said something similar to the previous post. She started looking for soemthing new, and found our network...
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Wow,
    The only thing I can say is yes, avon catalogs must be purchased every two weeks. That is a HELL of an expense.
    I pay for mine once a year. That's it.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 10:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• if you want to get away from selling and deliveries and inventory and hounding people to buy things from you, please visit my website http://www.succeedeveryday.com to see how i earn a residual income without doing any of those things.
    NoJoAbMom

Answer by NoJoAbMom at 3:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2008