Egg donation

Any women out there that have sold thier eggs to get some $$$$$? Is it safe and is it moral?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• Anonymous

• I've not done it, I see it advertised for big bucks. But I'm sure there is a screening process and that also determines the dollar amount. As far as morality.....depends on your own belief system, not ours on here.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I've been more than willing to do it... not so much for the money but to be able to help a childless couple. The screening process is ridiculous. Apparently mistakes I made as a teenager make me unfit to to help someone in their attempts to conceive.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I was going to do it after my husband and I were finished haveing kids...I love mine so much I couldn't imagine not being able to have one! Well, when my last one was born we found out he has a form of dwarfism(he's so darn cute!!!)....even thou it's a 1 in 20,000-40,000 chance of happening...I'm no longer a candiate to donate.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2008