When was the last time you got a speeding ticket?

My family gets so mad at me because they think I drive so slow. The last ticket I got was when I was pregnant with the twins. I did a rolling stop. :( 7 yrs ago. I just do my best not to get a ticket and drive the speed limit. I don't care if the people behind me are on my butt, I am not going to speed!!!! They can bite me! I will tell them too!! LOL How about you? speed demon or grandma?

Momforhealth

Asked by Momforhealth at 12:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Knock on wood...NEVER!! In 26 years of driving and having lived in 5 states, I've never so much as received a parking ticket, let alone a speeding ticket. Just watch, tomorrow, I'll get pulled over!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Never got one. But I have to admit I do have a led foot!!
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• 2 yrs ago. I was only going 4 miles over (the speed of traffic) and the cop pulled me over claiming I didn't have a seat belt on when in fact I did, so he just ticket me for going over the limit. He must have been having a bad day or something because he didn't even pull me over speeding just the seat belt. I tried to fight it but it was a no go. Judge believed the cop. I always wear my seat belt.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Never
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• 4 years ago, although I am a speedy driver!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I speed all the time and have gotten pulled over countless times, but I've never gotten a speeding tickets, just "warnings"

Answer by missanc at 12:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• In 1999
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think it was around 3 1/2 years ago
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have never gotten one :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 12:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I've only had one. It was about 11 years ago. I was driving along PCH in Malibu. We had just been at the beach. It was funny because my little sister was in the passenger seat holding a bucket of water with a big dead fish in it that we had found that day.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010