How can i stop munching all the time?

myboyz8641

Asked by myboyz8641 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat something filling for breakfast lunch and dinnner. I heard somewhere that breakfast is supposed to be the biggest meal of the day so you're not so hungry during the day. Try eating a large breakfast.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Throw all the junk food out and have only healthy food to snack on. It does take time to stop it or even slow down. I know it took me over a year and lots of will power.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Try eating five smaller meals a day instead of 3 big ones.
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• agree with mbdc
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 2:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I also agree with mbdc...grazing is actually healthier than 3 big meals.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• start with a protein filled breakfast within the first hour of waking up, and munch of healthy food like fruits or raw veggies.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• 6 small meals.....healthy ones like fruits and veggies will help you and also you should lose weight. I do have days when it seems like I can't get enough to eat, and those days are when I eat a lot of carbs. So be careful with the carbs,,,,,,,Good luck

zbee

Answer by zbee at 6:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I eat cereal when I have the munchies or ice cream. I find cereal really is filling and it's supposed to be loaded with fiber and other good stuff so you don't have to feel guility for eating it either. Ice cream is good too for the calcium and great flavors it comes in.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Keep busy, stay away from the kitchen and don't buy munchies at the grocery store. Just stay busy. DOn't be a couch potato.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2010