What is the most romantic thing your SO or hubby has done for you.?

The first time he gave me a birthday present , it was a pack of Newports that he threw my way. The next year he got on his knees and gave me a diamond heart shape pendent on a gold chain. He had tears in his eyes and he told me that he hopelessly loves me and can't imagine living without me. That was romantic. He has not topped that yet, although he tries.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• We've been together for a long time.. But this past year. He took the best care of me ever in my life! You See I got the diagnosis of Triple negative Breast Cancer!! I got SO ill. Now sure he lost his longtime job 21 months ago and our insurance. But he dedicated to my Care! Where I'd be bedridden 12 days straight! He had to cut my 3' foot long Angel Barbie hair. We both cried. He listened and wiped my every tear!! I may not have gotten our vow renewal this 30th when we were married 30 years, or the honeymoon we never had, the ring I dreamed of or a vacation. But during the worst year of my life to date. He's done everything I needed. When I couldn't eat, swallow or barely drink he encouraged me! When I say I look or feel like walking dead. He told me how beautiful I am and how Happy he is to have me! How he likes this new strange stuff, new woman he has now. the new me! He's been beyond perfect to me! Healing is him.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Ok Angel- I am balling like a baby!!!! God bless you both!
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Make me breakfast in bed.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• my husband and I had been married about 5 years, and I had just gven birth to our 2nd child. We never had a big wedding or nice rings, just the ones we bought from a pawn shop. He got on his knees in the livingroom and gave me a brand new diamond ring with 2 small diamonds on the side for each of our children. (sigh) I love this man....
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 1:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• When me and my husband got married we could only afford simple wedding bands from Kmart. so after the first year of marriage he got me a diamond ring.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I work in construction and I wear work boots when I come home after working 8-10 hours on my feet my most wonderrrful fiance delicately unlaces my boots, removes the boots and socks and begins to rub my feet
    dav61101

Answer by dav61101 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My husband has been in my son's life since he was 8 months old, he is now 6 years old. My son's biological father has never been around at all. We were married right before my son turned 3 and my husband adopted my son when he was 4 years old and gave him our last name.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• On our 10th anniversary my husband gave me a diamond eternity ring and an exact replica of my wedding bouquet.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2010