If you had millions...

If you had millions of dollars, and never had to worry about money, would you keep having kids? How many is too many for you? Would you ever stop, or just let nature or God decide?

momof3josephs

Asked by momof3josephs at 12:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've told my husband that three is my limit. I'd love to adopt, and to foster, but I won't birth more than three, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have ALWAYS said that 2 will be enough for me. I now say no more than 2 pregnancies, because I know twins are a possibility, so no more than 3 kids. And that's not so much because of a money factor, I just only want 2-3. If I had millions, I would set that aside for my children and their future (college, kids, etc.)
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• 2 is good for me, no matter how much money I had
    Charmom2

Answer by Charmom2 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Let G-d decide. Kinda like I'm doing now without the millions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would have as many as possible...even though I know I can't have any more, I would adopt like crazy.
    momof3josephs

Comment by momof3josephs (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'm happy with what I have. If I had a million dollars, I'd be able to send her to the best school in the area.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i'd let nature take it's course, but SO and I would use protection. We arent the Duggars lol. I'd like to have 2 kids max.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You can't beat home for the best school.

I would also have to assume I had good genes. After 3 kids I found out they all have a rare genetic disease along with allergies, asthma, and other health issues. I would have had babies 4 years apart until I couldn't have more. It takes 3 years after a pregnancy for your body to recover and to have a healthy womb environment.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i would have as many as god wants me to have and thats even how i think now i have a hard time getting pregnant so every time to me is for a reason i been pregnant 4 times and only one that made it and thats my daughter thats 2 months old
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Nature would decide. Money isn't the issue as much as can the parents actually do their job as a parent. Money helps, but there have been plenty of wonderful parents with less money
    Angelwolf130

Answer by Angelwolf130 at 2:11 AM on Sep. 27, 2010