the reason you shouldent leave your children with anyone!!!!!!!! adult content

folow the link

http://www.click2houston.com/news/25099917/detail.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• that is disgusting but the only people we leave our daughter with are my sisters, and my in laws and they are certainly trustworthy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Ok... so this is the most audacious statement I've ever heard anyone make. "Don't leave your kids with anyone!!" Did you actually read the news story? The mother knew he had a previous charge of injury to a child. This was the mothers fault- she KNEW the man was dangerous, and still left her daughter alone with him. I'm so sick of people acting like every person on the street is a pedophile just waiting to attack, rape, and kill their children. You don't need to do a background check on every single person who ever comes in contact with your child. Do they go to daycare, school, dance/sports class? You're leaving them in someone else's care and you TRUST your child will be okay. Use your intelligence and intuition- I won't leave my kid with a known molester. But I may leave him with a MAN that I am friends with. My son hasn't been raped or assaulted yet, so I must be doing something right!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 1:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• What's more disgusting is that the mother was lying to protect the boyfriend and not her child. A woman like her needs to be stoned to death.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I can't go digging up every link like this. There are thousands of them. I feel helpless and get very depressed because I do feel bad for the children. However, I cannot live in fear every day, and the people I do leave my kids with are far and few between and licensed and bonded or family.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Well its unrealistic not to leave your children with anyone. They can't be at your side at all times till their adults. Whats more important is to know who your leaving them with. Its easy to get background checks done. This particular mother sounds like she had a few issues of her own if she knew he had a previous charge of injuring a child and was still with the guy.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I do not live in what-ifs and fears. My son is only allowed to stay at grandma/grandpas. He is not allowed to stay with parents, only my in-laws. I trust them 100%.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• that is sick! that poor little girl
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• wow! that is effed up! that's why i only let family babysit.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Well said Annebel! I agree, use your intelligene when leaving your child with someone.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• WTF they found out that she had herpes then sent her back home to get murdered 3 weeks later?? that's sick, poor little girl
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2010