Mommy confession-----this is so darn funny adult content

My son (6 years old) was naughty at church he was kicking his sister and just being a brat, I have had a hell of a week and decided I was not putting up with it. So I left during the prayer, and in the car yelled at the kids all the way home, anyway when asked what is problem was he said he didn't understand why his sister has all these fancy shoes. She was wearing high heeled knee high boots---he has lots of nice tennis shoes(4 pair) and two pairs of dress shoes. I got so mad that I asked him if he wanted her high heeled shoes, he said no---when we got home I made him put them on and stand in the cornor. As well as took his tv away for a month. Would you make you son wear high heeled "hooker boots" while standing in the cornor?? PS-----HE HATED IT---AND IT WAS HILIRIOUS!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• i no others will bash.. but i have done it..even took a pic for everytime he gets out of hand it show him the pic an say remember u legs hurt an havent had a problem in 7yrs..so i threw the pic aways now that he is 15..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Hey~ you found something that works, I applaud you! Now what to do with a 3 year old girl, I think she would love the heels! ;)
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i dont see anythin wrong with it lol, what ever works!!!
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 1:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• love it!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You asked him if he wanted to wear the shoes and he said no, so you make him wear them in the corner? And took the TV away for a month? That is insane in my opinion!

Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Love it!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010