Married to a black man. Has anyone move to germany , and been mistreated , by their husband just because he wants a german woman?

If he sees other soldiers out here with german woman or of a different nationality other than black , he wants the same for himself as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• if he feels that way then leave him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Really why are you still with him.....
    He tells you that he wants a German girlfriend...
    I would open the front door next time he said that and say see ya asshole!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree with Dannee! What a jackass
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• seriously? Go to legal and find out how t file for a divorce. Find out what you need to do for the move. The military will pay for it, they have to. That or tell him to get the F over himself and deal with knowing he wants something that your not. It may be different if he wanted you to loose ten pounds or dress nicer or something that is changable.. But RACE?!?!? Come on, that is ridiculas and something he knows you can't do a thing about. Not that you should have to do anything to change, he should love you for you. Men can be so darned fickle. I'd go flaunt my stuff in front of him and make him jealous. I bet he would rethink his crap a little bit.
    cfdm3s_mommy

Answer by cfdm3s_mommy at 7:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2008