Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Has anyone seen that commercial for revlon foundation...

I can't remember what it is called but it covers age spots and such. Does anyone know what it is called?

Answer Question

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 1:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 21 (10,552 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I haven't seen it, but I don't think it's going to do a great job either.  There is only one product that I have found to be strong enough for that.  It's called Derma Blend.  I bought mine at Macy's.   It's very heavy though, so you need to have them show you how to use it. 


    Answer by m-avi at 1:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • I haven't seen the commercial, I use a concealer for things like that I got from our schools line... continental.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • No, but I will look out for it! :)))))

    Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

  • No just go to the revlon web site you will find it there.

    Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

  • Ive seen the commerical but can't remember the name either lol !!

    Answer by sstepph at 7:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.