Is World of Warcraft messing with anyone elses SEX LIFE!

My husband gets home from work changes clothes play the game, time for supper waits till food gets cold because he is playing a mission, then I put the kids to bed try to initate things (sorry can't spell) Then I say I am going to bed feel him crawl into bed look at the clock and it is 2 or 3 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• OMG! Another WOW Widow! In 12 years, I've been forced to share DH with EQ, then WOW. I tried playing, but I'm just not a gamer.....after waaaay too many arguements, crying...blah blah, I finally just started my own party. I pop in a movie I want to see, pour a drink, and enjoy MY evening. If he wants to come join, fine, but I'm done begging. Don't let his gaming ruin your time. Imagine his surprise when he finally looks up long enough to see you enjoying yourself, in whatever way you wish....;-). Stand over his shoulder naked! Remind him that you can be waaaay more fun that a damn game.
    Keep in mind, at least he's home, and not at the bar/cheating/gambling...
    LiteBrite415

Answer by LiteBrite415 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I have the EXACT same problem, except my husband runs into the house (like he is on fire) when he gets home from work and does not even change clothes!
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 3:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My husband plays the game too, so do i. LOL

But our sex life is still great. ;) He was really addicted to the game. We had a talk and I told him it needs to change. Well now we play together sometimes in the evenings (when our daughter is in bed)..

:)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I have the same problem with my hubby, except it's mafia wars....
    Anonymous

• OMG that one is just as bad =) hahahaha
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• People that are addicted to video games are freaking STUPID! If you play the damn game with him, then who will take care of your children, your house and be the responsible one of the bunch! Get his password and delete his account.
    Anonymous

• Atleast she plays it when her daughter is sleeping :)
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Not trying to make light of your problem because I can see that it is one but I had to laugh because of my situation. My 15 year old son gets home from school...puts his pj's on (for comfort or to get ready for bed...idk) and plays his game. Dinner.....in a minute Mom...I'm playing a mission! ($20.00) While you eat your cold dinner...do the dishes!...in a minute Mom...I'm still playing the mission ($20.00). No sex life for my 15 year old son! (PRICELESS)
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Me & DH played WOW before DD came along. We played it for 2yrs straight. I started to notice we would go 1mo or more without sex. It was because we where so stressed from playing that game, sex was not on our mind at all! It KILLED our sex drives (and we both have high sex drives). Yesterday Dr.Phil had a show on about Video game addiction. Look it up! Most people on the show played WOW!!!! You need to talk to your hubby. If things are going bad, it will only get worse unless you act on it, the sooner the better! He may play it for hours on end for now. but what about when he starts to call in sick from work to play? start slipping money out of your bank to buy WOW stuff online? to upgrade your computer because the game is EATING the shit out of it?
    Good luck! --Feel free to PM me!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• games can be addictive. i'm addicted to one right now but my husband tares me away from it so that he can get on his game...lol. he still leave room for sex. tare him away from it give him the best sex ever and he might want that instead of the game next time. if not then maybe your doing something wrong like pulling the plug on the game. i would go unload it after i told him how i felt and if he didn't try to change, then yeah that's what i would do.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008