666

I live in a small town where everyone's phone number starts with 666. Should I be worried about an overcast of evil because of this?
It is an evil little town where gossip, sex and drugs along with drinking are the mainstay/ The norm It's all people do and now I wonder if I made a bad choice by moving here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• LMAO! it's just a number!
    Anonymous

• No, you shouldn't be worried.  It's just a number.  Besides, the number of the devil was seen in a dream, and we see things backwards and upside down in dreams, so the devil's number technically would be 999.

SilverFire85

Answer by SilverFire85 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Um, forget the number....why would you want to live in a town filled with that stuff anyhow?
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 3:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• ok that's just silly to fear the number. fear in itself is the fear you bring into something. if the town is that bad then there is something to fear about.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Is this a serious question or a joke?

People can be very silly about numbers, like the fact that many tall buildings leave out the number 13, and so the floor above the twelfth is the fourteenth. I think it is all a bunch of superstitious bunk.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 3:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree with SilverFire about what she said. It is the incorrect number. I believe the real number was recently found to be 696 or 969. Even if it was the number i wouldnt worry about it. its not like the devil himself created thier area code. its a coincedence, and should be of no relevance when you choose where to live. if the area is as bad as you say however you may want to look for another area based on its safety for your family and enviorment for your children.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Are you in Lafayette Colorado? I lived there and a lot of the numbers are area code then 666. Lafayette is a nice little town....
    and that is a little silly to fear a number.
    MamaNic

Answer by MamaNic at 3:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I was just going to ask if you were in Louisville CO. I had a 666 number for forever. In fact I had two. It was a great little toen and if you're really that worried baout evil be glad you did'nt move to Littleton.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i understand your question about 666, but i really dont think you should be afraid of that number in a phone number. it is the mark of the beast, but the number itself is not the actual beast. the beast is what is bad. as far as the evil in your town, i dont think its connected.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 4:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I see where u are coming from. I wouldn't want to live in a place where it has that number that is the devils number what u need to do is get a prayer cloth if u send me a message we can talk more about that and put it up at your door and pray that anything evil that comes your way can be stoped and not come into your house. I know people are saying dont worrie about that number but that is the devils number and that can be why so much is happing in your town just pray that God take over that town and use u to get people saved. Hope I helped and God bless u
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2008