What is a good idea to make my 1 soon to be 2 year old for Halloween?

My daughter loves Hannah Montana and she wants to have the wig and all..and my soon to be 2 year old i have no idea what to make her any ideas?

KayNevLilSweet2

Asked by KayNevLilSweet2 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My middle child is about to be two soon too, in december. I'm having her wear the witch costume my oldest wore last year. She's old enough now to have fun this year and enjoy herself on trick-or-treat night, but not old enough to care what her costume is. I would just buy her something cute though if I didn't have a hand me down. At this age the costume is more for the parents enjoyment than the kids lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My son is 2 and I am not sure what he is going to be either, but when my dd was 2 she was a unicorn, it was a hand me down from her cousin. If I had a choice when she was that age though they have a really cute cowgirl costume in a 2T at walmart but you could also go with a character that she likes.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• a M&M
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Put on her all gray make the ears and she be a mouse
    monches

Answer by monches at 3:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010