Should I worry??

DH is sending flirtatious e-mails to a girl he works with... he has done this before at a different job, he promised me it wouldn't happen again. I know he isn't cheating because he doesn't have time to. But should I worry? Should I confront him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• i would. he is having an emotional affair and the only affair he should behaving is with you. he should only be sending you these flirtatious emails to you. why wouldn't you confront him? you want it to stop right? then do that. if you can't go to your husband about issues there more the just this going on.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• They always have time for that hun..... sorry!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• If it has happened before and he is doing it again, then he is lying to you why would you trust him? You should confront him, and don't let him get away with it. He is disrespecting you and if you let him do it he will keep doing cause he knows he can. You are worth more than being treated like that, time to let him know that!
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 3:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• This sucks. I don't understand. It's not fair!!
    Anonymous

• oh, men will find the time to cheat sorry.. and even if it isnt physical cheating, that is emotional cheating, and very wrong. What a dick, sorry. And since he has been caught before and promised he wouldnt and is doing it again.. sounds like you guys really need to figure some shit out fast..
    Anonymous

• Just went through that with DH. Late night calls, emails, gag. I thought he didn't have time too, but it only takes a few minutes! Confront him, and know it may be painful, but you need to speak up for yourself. If he promised never again, then that's a big red flag that you 2 need to discuss. DH swore they were never physical, but you can't watch him every minute!
    LiteBrite415

Answer by LiteBrite415 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• YES. and they can and WILL find time to cheat...You'd be surprised. I think you need to teach him a lesson and pack your bags while he's gone and leave a note....Tell him your not coming back unless things change! He also needs a job without females or either just get rid of him because he isn't trustworthy anyway...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008