Have you ever dated a loser?

How long did you date and are you glad you didn't marry him?

I dated a guy once for a few months. He swept me off my feet, literally because he taught me how to swing dance, and he seemed too good to be true. Turns out he had five different women with twenty different kids or something. Can we say loser? I'm so glad I dodged that STD bullet.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Not that I can remember.. lol

I've been married 25 years, so all my dating happened when I was in my late teens early 20's.. and most of the time, I rarely actually "dated" anyone, I would go out have a good time.. But no real dating or potentially serious relatioships.. I was too busy travelling the world and doing my thing. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Seriously, who hasn't? That's why they are ex's and not currents!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yep...who hasn't.....biggest loser i dated was my first love
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yes. I dated someone kinda on the rebound after my ex fiance and I broke up. He was a friend of a mutual friend, needed a place to stay, I offered my place to him and we started dating. we dated maybe less than a year. I look back thinking WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING. he was bi-polar and schitzophrenic, had weird fetishes, was an alcoholic...yuck!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yep. a couple of them.....latest one was my BD...dated him just long enough to get knocked up...NOT the gene pool i wanted to sample from!!!...although he did give be the greatest gift......he is currently incarcerated...never thought i would be in this position...i like to think im a bit less white trash...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have dated many losers First Don't try to understand why he did what he did it is to hard to wrap your head around Some alot of the losers had to do with my age and not understanding myself and what i wanted in a relationship Try to learn from this experience I thought I would never find the man I wanted Then I quit looking BAM now I am two yrs into this (the longest relationship ever for me) and I now feel like this is diferent its is real
    dav61101

Answer by dav61101 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes I have. My daughter's bio dad. I didn't know he was a looser until I got pregnant. That's why he is an ex.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 4:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• YES I dated a guy that constantly made inappropriate comments about how hot my twin sister looks! LOOSER! I dated a guy that cheated on me with my best friend, so now they are both LOOSERS! LOL, I think because of dating all these loosers, I gave my husband a really hard time when we were dating. But he was persistent and showed me that great guys are still out there!
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• More than one, and yes...glad I didn't end up with them!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 5:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I dated a guy who was a huge loser. I loaned him money, bought him clothes and he ended up drugging me with a date rape drug. Ugh. Just hate him now. He also posted horrible poetry on the internet, nasty stuff, and signed my name to it. He also tried to convince me that I had severe emotional problems. I think if I had married him he would have pushed me off a cliff, because he was always talking about going on a honeymoon to a deserted, mountainous area with no other people anywhere around where we could be completely alone.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010