My daughter is getting on my last F-ing nerve!!!

The little brat will NOT take her nap so I decided we would change it to quiet time where she would just play in her room for an hour to give me an F-ing break. The little shit head won't stay in her room to PLAY. She is currently throwing her toys at the door and screaming like a G.D. Banshee. Gee thanks DH it was you idea to have a 2nd one...I want a divorce. My good as gold 6 year old is playing nicely in his room.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yeah, 3 is tough! My little darling was giving me a run for my money yesterday. It was against normal thought (rewarding poor behavior) but I took her to the park. They have A LOT of energy!! It was good for her, and it helped me too. ((hugs)) this is a tough stage, you gotta find tools that work without making you crazy.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Wow. It sounds like Mommy needs a time out and your daughter needs a spanking. It's perfectly normal for a 3 year old to test their boundaries. If she's throwing toys, they should be taken away and she should get a time out.
    However I do think you're overreacting and you need a break. Can you go somewhere to cool off?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• wow. i can't get past the fact that you called your child a "shit head". i've never referred to my child as that regardless of how mad i have been at him.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 1:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• um, what? she's throwing a tantrum in her room, and you're throwing one online. nice. maybe that's where she gets it from.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 2:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My God...grow up and be a parent and stop complaining and stop calling your children names. You are a horrible mom!
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Nice going mom, you look really good online, I think you just won the mother of the year award!!!! Go take a walk and calm down!
    B716

Answer by B716 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010