Wasn't sure which section 2 put this in The door on the dryer broke & my kids are being blamed for it, am I wrong 4 being pissed.

Ok so I went to get the towels that my mom washed out of the dryer and when I went to open the dryer, the right side of the door was off of the hinges.....There are 3 families in our house, my family of 3, my moms family of 3 and my little brothers family of 4, so someone is always using the washer and dryer & the door opens down instead of to the side so ppl lean on it when they are getting there clothes out, I mean its normal. But guess who gets the blame for it breaking(my kids of course they always get blamed) I am so ready 2 get my own place but I can't find a job therefore I can't afford to get my own place which sucks.....Am I wrong for being angry I feel like my kids are constantly blamed for everything & there are 2 other kids here that are not mine which one is 7 and one is 4 but they never get the blame for anything. Yes my kids can be destructive but there blamed constantly 4 stuff i know they wouldnt do.

mama2005

Asked by mama2005 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I looked at your profile and if its correct your kids are 2 and 4. A 2 year old boy can't break the dryer and I am pretty sure a 4 year old girl can't. My parents used to have a dryer that opened that way and I would sit on it when while my mom folded clothes until I was around 8. Pretty sure an adult would have to do that or at the very least the 7 year old.

You can call sears and they will come put it back on. They should be able to tell you how much before they do it.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 2:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• She has a warranty and they are coming to fix it tomorrow for free. She eventually said it was probably just from using it alot & quit blaming my kids. It is just so irritating.
    mama2005

Comment by mama2005 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010