KIDS ARE OFF LIMITS..

i have been on some of the websites an read what they have written about ppl children..
i have been on bossip,MTO,facebook,myspace,etc. u can talk about each other..that fine an all but i think that kids should be off limit..yes some of the comment were about stars kids but these ppl have feelings to when it comes down to their children too...
i read ppl comments on kids..an thought my God how could u talk so cruelly about someones innocent child like that..so of the things that i have read have made my heart break..we are adults..
how do u talk about a child in such harsh ways?

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm not sure what you are referencing. I guess I am lucky enough not to read those posts ;)
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i was on MTO the other day an their was a pic of a young NBA player an his fiance an their dd..i thought she was cute lil girl..but their were comments bout how this lil 3yr old looks like a clingon from star trek..how she needs a prince to kiss her so she would stop look like a frog..etc..i was so upset by that..that just one ex. but there are so many others that i could write all day..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Never mind, I may have found a post you were referring to. Maybe mom was trying to get across how REALLY upset she was. Is that how all of talk, no. The raw emotion and frustration would have been lost if a nice and tidy polite little post was composed, KWIM?
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I know what you are saying sometimes people do go too far ;)
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yes i think that also..i just heard about the lady that got stabbed cause her teen dd called someone child ugly on fb..she shouldnt have gotten stabbed..that baby should have been off limit to her teen dd
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I agree. Kids should be considered off limits however usually aren't ... I've felt that way since Chelsea Clinton (iok there are prob. lots of others but that was the one where I really started to notice and get upset)
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 4:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2010