do you have to throw away your hubby's ragged and undonatable clothing when he's not home?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• he does that himself. he hates raggedy cloths
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Those make the best work clothes for my dh because he builds houses and does roofing. he lets me decide when his clothes have seen their better days
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Even though i realllly want to throw them away sometimes, some of those shirts are special to him, he would probably be devastated and even a little miffed if I tossed them out. So you should probably ask him before you throw anything away. Or replace them with some clothes you know he will love and make him look good ;)
    Mskixxalot

Answer by Mskixxalot at 1:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• No, I put them in the rag box.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• He doesn't care what comes into or goes out of his closet.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• OH my Gosh YES. And I got caught this morning!! It's a rainy day and the ol man was scheduled to plan the repair of a gas turbine this morning and he was looking for old clothing to get dirty in-and there was none! Not a happy camper at 5am today, can't wait to see how dirty he is when he gets home tonight.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 5:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• lol @ jewjewbee..

Yeah, I throw away his rugged nasty stuff and keep only a few work shirts that he can use in-case he's wanted for painting at the church or something like that. He knows about it to and doesn't care. He likes that I do that for him.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 9:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• LOL---Yes!
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010