i want to work from home but i don't have a lot of skills and a little nervous can someone help?

lovemybaby890

Asked by lovemybaby890 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• Well, I work from home! I didn't have any skills when I started either. I knew how to check email and pick up and dial a phone and I'm doing just great! I love my business and I make great money! I can help you WAH with a Business or a Job. Just PM me!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Whatever you choose to do just make sure it is something you LOVE!
    owalker

Answer by owalker at 3:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I have a work at home opportunity for you!! Join now for just $1, we provide you with all the training you will need to start off on the right foot, Unlimited Team Support AND a free website!
    Checkout my profile!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 3:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i work at home doing ameriplan i sign up people to either work at home with the company or for the insurance plans you dont need any skills long as you have a phone and computer and it helps if you friendly you can make good money if your interested or want more info message me back and i'll be happy to share!
    ldw5108a

Answer by ldw5108a at 4:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I work from home and i was a little affraid. But now I love it. I guess I chose something that I like. Check out my profile if you want more info on that.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 5:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I work from home because I love what I do.. and over time you develop more and more skills. Also, choose a company that has a good growth pattern, proven ethics, a support team for you, and a business plan to get you started.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Check out www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com and www.glimpses.synthasite.com for some ideas.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You can work at home without any skills! Check out my page! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Have an awesome night!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• This is free and legitimate. If need help let me know. http://www.squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 3:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Check out my site or PM me about working from home with a legit company, in a ground floor opportunity to be on top! and it is FREE no membership fees right now until nov 2nd it is an awesome company and my team is so helpful we will never leave you to figure anything thing out alone check it out!
    http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 8:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2008