Party Idea for 3 year old twins boy and a girl

Hello everyone. I wanted to get some birthday party ideas for my twins, can anyone help me???

thanks.

LURATO

Asked by LURATO at 3:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Diego/Dora party
    Backyardigans
    Jungle animals/zoo theme
    mickey/minnie mouse theme
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I was going to say Dora/Diego too
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 3:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I was goin with Dora/Diego or Mickey Mouse Club house. Thoes are the only ones i could think of that would go together good. Good luck with the party and Happy Birthday to the Twins (when ever their birthday is) :)
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 4:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• What about Blue's Clues? With Blue and Magenta? That would be so cute. (I love Blue's Clues, lol)
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Why does everything have to be a theme? Aren't themes over done? I think the old fashioned games in birthday parties are the most fun. Pinatas, pin the tail on the donkey...one birthday party I took my kids to was around halloween time, the mother got each of the guest a little pumpkin to carve or paint. What a mess, but what a blast! 3 year olds have more fun at a birthday when it is fun-not because some cartoon character is plastered on every peice of decoration. Bean bag toss, is good. You can buy little rubber ducks, put them in a kiddie pool and have the kids pick one, and if one of them as a P (or any letter the your kids' name starts with) on the bottom, they win a prize, and can take home the duck. Put the candy in a blown up balloon with thier names on them.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 11:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2008