How do i ....

get comfortable. I am 27wks today and i get pains in my stomach no matter how i lay. no matter how i sit i am uncomfortable. I cant lay down in a bed and rest because i have 2 other kids. How do i get cumfy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lock the 2 in a padded room and lay down!!

no i have a 2yr old and i try to get him to watch movies ect with me or we will lay on the floor and play games.... and i try to rest when he is eating or taking a nap...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 3:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• my 2 yr old does NOT take naps. he forbids it. If i try to get him to he will scream.
    Anonymous

• Let yourself nap when they nap. I usually prop myself half sitting up because of the heartburn- that helps. At night I sleep with one of those long pregnancy noodle pillows which is a life saver!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• kids who refuse to actually fall asleep for naptime should still have some kind of down time. where they quietly read or listen to music softly. or a movie is a good idea. everyone needs downtime. healthy for both you and him!
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 3:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• your 2yr old forbids it??? im sorry, but whos the mommy here? tell him if he wants to be big and strong boy he needs to take a nap. Not only that but once the new baby is here... you will ALL need that extra few hours of sleep.... i like the idea of having down time like watching a movie together. its a really good idea for the both of you. let them pick out the movie{every other day.. alternate who gets to pick]], make a healthy snack and cuddle up with your kids on the couch. also, once they are in bed for the night.... take a nice warm bath. it will help you relax and make your tummy feel better.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2008