any one know spanish? if so could tell me what this says? please do so thank you

Hola Ashli... Cafemom muy confuso! Kerri esta embarazada :) siete semanas, haciendo muy bien.. en el hospital..

some one left me this mess on CM but i have NO clue what it says

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• something along these lines:
    Hello Ashli… Very confused Cafemom! Kerri this pregnant woman:) seven weeks, doing very well. in the hospital.
    I 'm not that cool I used a translator. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Hi Ashi...cafe mom can be confusing Kerri is pregnant 7 wks. She is doing fine in the hospital

Something like that :/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• No idea. Your guess is as good as mine. I could make up what I think it is. Hi Ashli, Cafemom is confusing. Kerri is embarrassing. Something something, house is good.....in the hospital. Who knows someone has to but it is not me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• bahahahaha okay thank you :) alot for doing that u are awesome.
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I know a few of the words...

Hello Ashli! Cafemom is very confused! Kerri is pregnant! 7 months, doing very well, in the hospital
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 2:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• sorry...7 weeks, not months
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 2:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• it says hello ashli. cafemom is very confusing. kerri is seven weeks pregnant and doing well in the hospital. .
    but the last line can also be that she is in the hospital but she is doing well. it can be in the context not to worry about her because she is in the hospital.
    not sure if kerri is in the hospital or the person that wrote the letter. most likely the person who is pregnant is in the hospital but she is doing well. hope i helped.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 2:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• interesting
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Hi Ashli ... Cafemom very confusing! Kerri is pregnant:) seven weeks, doing very well .. in the hospital ..
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I was trying to do it in my head!! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2010