Baby Movement?

I will be 23 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I've been feeling movement on a regular basis for the last 2 weeks.. the last 2 or 3 days they have kind of stopped. I think i'll feel a little bit but not like before? Did anyone go through this where just some days the baby wasn't moving very much? Just makes me paranoid! Also after intercourse last night my stomach hardened. I heard when you orgasm while pregnant it hardens? Just making sure that is normal? Thank yoU!

miranda_nichols

Asked by miranda_nichols at 2:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is normal not to feel the baby move much this early. If you are concerned, you should make an appointment with the doctor or call the nurse and ask. As for the hardening, when you have an orgasm, your uterus will contract. Just lay on your side afterward. I went through the same things when I was pregnant with both of my children. Just take it easy and relax.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 2:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• lay on your side or back and sip sugary drink like oj or hi-C. you should feel your little bug fluttering around... i do this whenever i feel "paranoid"
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 2:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'm 26wks with my 2nd baby, he is very active usually but if he has been really active one day the next he is usually less but a cold drink wakes him up! If you ever feel concerned tho seek medical advice hun, better to be safe.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Relax that's totally normal..you should be fine..hope this helps
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yes! This is my 5th 2 weeks along) and you will have down times, remember you only need 4 kicks in a hour! Relax, and smile, you ae blessed!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• meant to say 28 weeks along
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You're normal... it's all ok.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 6:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010