How do you store your pots and pans?

I built a cabinet for my pots and pans. However, I still don't seem to have adequate space for all my pots and pans since they take up a great deal of space. I have thought about buying a pots and pans rack that hangs but was concerned about the weight that these pans have to them. All suggestions welcome.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a hanging rack that is screwed into the wall. It is anchored in really well. I have had it there for a few years now and I have never had any problems with it. It definitely helps with the space issues!
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I just nest mine within each other and I am able to fit them all on two shelves.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I use several rolling shelves in the cabinets near the stove (s). I also nestle larger to smaller. I store the lids in a deep drawer.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i have the same problem and i have a small galley kitchen...maybe i will put some shelves up or something....i like ghe way it looks when people have glass cabinet doors or no cabinets and just shelves and you can see all the stuff....i think it looks neat...the hanginf racks are very heavy and youve got to have a sort of high ceiling i would think...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have a shelf in the basement for more seasoanl items and larger stock pots.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Everything I own nestles together. But a hanging rack - needs to definitely screw into the ceiling joists in order to support the weight of the pots and pans.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010