BUMP THIS!! What are you doing to achieve total happiness?

I am currently working on getting a new house..my son is about to start school..i am also going back to school for a quick trade or two b4 the baby is born..i have been taking it on day at a time & trying not to stress..how & what are you doin to achieve/matain total happiness?

Lovelymee23

Asked by Lovelymee23 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• well I'm focusing on moving into a bigger place before my second child is born, I'm working hard at my job, focusing on my son and trying to be a good mother for him, I'm just trying to stabilize and finally be content
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I wake up every day. I try to be a better person every day. I find the positive. I don't find happiness in material things
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I remind myself to live in the moment.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Live everyday as it is.

That's it.. The only time that matters, is my present. All that matters is what I'm doing right now.

I live my life to it's fullest. And I live it for myself on my own terms.

That's the way I live to not only achieve happiness (which I have) but to maintain it as well.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• To stay happy I'm have removed my obsessive BD from mine and my youngest daughters life. I started school in August to pursue my degree in Business. I am spending every second I can with my three children. And i remind myself everyday that I HAD to get through the bad to get to where I am today. I know now that I have to fight to stay happy. Otherwise others are quick to take it from me if I let them.
    OneLuckyMommy86

Answer by OneLuckyMommy86 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Kudos oneluckymommy86
    Lovelymee23

Comment by Lovelymee23 (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2010