when do i know if he is ready to start a family with someone else' s kid??

me and this new boy started dating and i was already preganant he says that he is ready but how do i really know he is??? please help me!

kaitie_bug

Asked by kaitie_bug at 3:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Trust him! Sit and talk and sweetie just remeber if he isn't willing he was never truly worth it to begin with. Good Luck
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You gotta trust your instincts on this one. I met my now fiance when I was 5 months pregnant and recently divorced. We dated, and as time for the baby to be born grew closer, we were inseparable. He even let peoples comments about him "Oh Daddy must be excited" ect not bother him and he WAS excited. Now he is her Daddy, and will be forever. It's just the way things worked out. Her own father didn't care for us, so God gave me someone who would. And it's AMAZING. :) Just let him be involved and if he seems like he wants to be involved, he is probably serious. Good luck!!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 3:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You would be amazed a thte number of inceredible men out there who are willing to step and be "daddy" when the bio walks out. Trust him and talk to him. Verify that this is what he wants and let him know that it's just as big of a commitment as having a baby with you. If he wants to step up and play that role, then let him. You may have just caught yourself one of those amazing men that want nothing more than to be there with you and raise a fmaily together. I know I got me one.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008