Pregnant

I had an affair with a black guy and now I am pregnant!! My husband is white!! What if the baby is the other guys??? I don't know what to do!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Best thing for you is to confess you had an affair and tell him you are prego and take the coniques of your actions!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• better confess now to your hubby before the birth and issues may arise.

maybe next time, think before you open your legs to someone other than your hubby.
    Anonymous

• honestly you should tell your husband and no offense but you shouldn't have had an affair and if he decides to leave you it's only fair. Marriage is sacred and if you weren't happy with your husband you should have left him and then slept w-someone else
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 3:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• What a tnagled web we weave and all that jazz... Sweetheart what was going on that was so dissatisfying in your marriage that you had to cheat?
    The only option you have now is honesty. You have to explain to hubby that you had an extramarital affair and now you'r econcerned that the baby you are carrying may not be his. I know some people will tell you an abortion is an option and yes I am pro choice but do not believe abortion should be used as a method of birth control. You've made you're bed and now you have to lie in it.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Were you having sex with both this pther person and your hubby at the same time? You only have a few days in which to conceive? Were you sleeping with them both so much at the same time that you can't narrow it down as to when you would have conceived?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I always made sure I slept with them within 24 hours of each other!! I won't have an abortion, but I am afraid to tell my DH because he is abusive.
    Anonymous

• I dont think this is even a real question.. but if it is... ooopsies! guess you better face the guns, girl. Thats what ya get for cheating.
    Anonymous

• oh, and if your husband is abusive.... why are you sticking around? you obviously arent happy if you went to the extreme of cheating anyways.. .
    Anonymous

• my advice is leave, if your husband is abusive, telling him will hurt more then him it would hurt you and your baby. Stay with Family or get a job and an apartment if you can. Don't stay in an abusive relationship. Good luuck!
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• First off does your husband know about the affair? If not that is where you need to start you need to tell the truth and be honest about everything. Then you tell him your situation. If you are afraid of your husbands reaction then you need to have some one there with you for your protection. Your husband is the one you made the commitment to.He is going to get angry but it is not fair to either of them to not know what is going on. I am praying for your protection in this situation God will provide away out one way or another. Abortion should not be an option due to the fact you must have feelings for both men so why would you abort either ones child. you are so much in my prayers
    jodi67

Answer by jodi67 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008