should I test again? Help!

Hello, I had a natural miscarriage July 8, 2010 at 7 weeks pregnant doctor confirmed, I got my period August 24, 2010 normal period cycle, well September 24th came along & I didn't have any sign of my period & was having a few weird symptoms like nausea, fatigue, light cramping, constipation & sensitivity to smell, so I bought a dollar store pregnancy test & tested that same day but it came out negative, it's September 26th & my period still hasn't came done, I do have light cramping but not my usual AF cramps with the backache. Could the test have been wrong and I am pregnant or could it be my hormones still crazy from my miscarriage?. Should I wait a week & test again but with a name brand pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• with a miscarriage that recent i would go back to the doc and have him test you
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i would go to the doctors and get teated there test are more accurate and if your not pregnate then yu need to make sure that your body is alright something might have happened to you from the miscareage
    ilovehersomuch

Answer by ilovehersomuch at 2:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Go to the doctor.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i agree go to dr
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2010