Do you buy your pets holiday presents?

My dog was big on celebrating. We would wrap her a bone up in gift wrap and she would use her teeth and paws to open the package herself. She would growl if anyone interferred with her package opening.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pets

• I don't have pets. But I have a friend who has a dog instead of kids, and I always get her dog something.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• But of course, they are part of the family! They know when something is up and they want in on it too!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yep! she LoVES opening presents!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Oh yes I sure do, she is my baby, I buy her a gift on her BD as well and she will look at it for awhile then dives into it.....lol

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• it sounds like you lost your dog...youre speaking in past tense....im sorry : (
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• YES- i buy my Baby- Thumbelina presents All of the time! Santa really goes alittle overboard:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• No. Theyre just animals and really dont know the difference. They get "treats" all year long.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• usually a bone for dogs and milk for the cats, I do get my Mom's dog a new toy though.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 2:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• A friend of mine has a family member that has a warehouse full of pet supplies that he sells to pets stores and whatever. Every December he opens it up to us with the whole sale pricing. I go and get a few things but I usually don't wrap them just go ahead and give them early.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Absolutely!!!
    ParklaneMom

Answer by ParklaneMom at 4:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010