cute homemade halloween or fall decoration crafts for kids?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 2:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• oh I forgot to add......we made T shirts one year. we tied dyed them put a whole bunch a rubber bands on them randomly. tie dyed them orange. then when dry we painted pumpkin faces in each of the circles. I think I may have pics of them on my CM home page. We made a Short sleeve and a long sleeve one (in NY you never know what the weather will be LOL)

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• paint a jar orange and paint black jackolantern face on it
    paint it white and black ghost face
    paint it green and paint like Frankenstein
    then put tealight candle inside
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 2:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I took 2 witches hats and stuck a tall Styrofoam cone in each to help keep the point of the hat intact. Took 4 craft rings (either embroidery hoop, wreath circle or Styrofoam circle) wrapped 2 in one style of Halloween ribbon wrapped the other 2 in a different Halloween ribbon and you have a Halloween ring toss game that will last for years If you have the frosted globes that go on light fixtures you can turn them so the bigger part is on the bottom and paint a ghost face on them and you will have a Halloween tea light (you can use the battery operated ones also with the battery operated tea lights take ping pong balls cut a hole in the bottom to fit over the tea light and paint an eye ball on the for a haunting eye ball effect

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• if you mix dish soap with your kid paints- you can use it to paint on your windows and it washes off really nicely. :-) We use it to do snow flakes on our windows in the winters and fall pumpkins in the fall. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• justgrape723:

I know exactly what you mean about NY weather, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010