potty training

my daughter is a year and a half and she has peed on the potty 3 times but now she just thinks her potty is a toy what should i do

ilovehersomuch

Asked by ilovehersomuch at 2:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• put it in the bathroom....keep her bottomless...take her in the bathroom and sit her on her potty every 15 min then every half hour...etc...no toys allowed in the bathroom...the bathroom is for bathing and peeing and pooping etc...throw a HUGE potty/poop party EVERY time she goes and them promptly wash your hands and leave the bathroom
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have the same problem, my daughter is 2 and about 6 months ago she started to go on the potty she was doing really well then all of a sudden she just wont go!! Its a little annoying because I am sick of diapers and I want her to go on the potty, so honestly I don't know good luck
    B716

Answer by B716 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• try potty time elmo for her and no toys n broom and take her every15mins r so same thing w/ my destiny and shes slowly gettin it
    Cynthia L.

Answer by Cynthia L. at 5:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010