hey cafe moms!!!! what can i do to make my 1 1/2 yr old listen to me?????????????

i work full time so my mom and his other grandma babysit him. he listens to them but no to me or his father. its really geting to me lately. it just fustrates me because i kn ow he understands what he does wrong because of his actions! i just dont know anymore. its so hard to have two ppl that he listens to all day babysit him. i need help its my only child and im a teen mom so i really need all the advice a.s.a.p! thanx.

jackieadavid

Asked by jackieadavid at 3:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Kids always listen better to their grandparents and extended family...Its always a harder battle to get them to listen to their parents. Make sure you are spending as much QT with him, make sure the rules you give him on your time are being reinforced by the babysitting family members (so important everyone is on the same page!)
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008