Is anyone else sick of the rollover pop-out GE washer ad?

Every single time I move my cursor anywhere near this stupid thing, it pops up. Yes, I know... that's what it is supposed to do. But it is still annoyinig. Frankly, if I was in the market for a washer, I'd probably hold it against the brand when shopping! Isn't that the opposite of what a good ad should do?

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I hate the roll over pop up ad things! accidentally roll over and it's in the way!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• LOL, I was just thinking that same thing when I saw your post about it. :)
    glockgrl

Answer by glockgrl at 9:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have been cursing it for days! This is not the first time that CafeMom has had an annoying popout ad. I understand they have to have advertisers to pay for this website, but annoying the women that are consumers to these advertisers is not the way. I would go out of my way NOT to buy something from an annoying ad.
    rjroberts

Answer by rjroberts at 1:29 AM on Nov. 1, 2008