is it wrong to feel grossed out at my ma's personal life??

my ma is always telling us her buiness even though we tell her not to. like she goes and takes lunch to her bf and comes back all happy. is like can she please pretend or act like she did not get fucked?we dont need to know.plus she comes home to our stepdad who knows nothing about it. she even talks on the phone while we are trying to have family time. its rather annoying

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• OK, if she were explaining details, I could understand...but to be annoyed that she comes back happy is a bit ridiculous...IMO anyways.
    Anonymous

• lol.. seriously. my mom and her, well now husband, where big on swinging in the beginning of the relationship. UG! I dotn want to think about my mom swinging, let alone doing it with this guy.... she always has to tell me about him, and how he likes to be naked at home, etc... how they send naughty pics to each other! GROSS! I finally had to tell her that I just didnt want to know anymore... now he makes me feel all grossed out every time i am around him.
    Anonymous

• From what I can read your Mom is having an affair with another man and comes home to you all happy after seeing him and yall know, but the stepdad doesn't..Correct? And do you have children also in this home?
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• It's wrong that she's cheating... and it's worng that she needs to share all of this with you. Especially if you love your steppdad. If this were a normal situation and she was gushing details about her sex life with her SO my advice would be that she needed a friend. That she was using you as a sounding board because she feels close enough to you to share. Since she's being adulterous my only advice is to tell her to STFU or you're going to tell your step dad about it.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• What trailer park and state are you all from?

Anonymous

• As long as she's not telling you details of the sexual lunch break. suck it up. and dont think im just rude and dont understand. my mom is the queen of cheaters. she's used me more times as an excuse to why she's going out and meets with her boyfriend more times then i care to know about. we'll be in the car driving somewhere and her boyfriend calls, she'll ignore me to talk to him. she tells her boyfriend that she loves him while i'm sitting in the same room. it used to bother me, but guess what. theres not shit you can do about it. so suck it up, and if you dont like hearing her conversations get up and move to another room or ask her to please take her phone call to another room
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2008