Make-up sex???

My boyfriend and I fight alot and it seems like hes always "in the mood" right after we stop argueing. We arent physical in our fighting. Is he really just trying to make things right or is our disagreement turing him on!?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I LOVE make up sex! LOL I swear sometimes the issue doesn't get resolved by arguing so at times we just tare into it. I think I'm going to start a fight when DH gets home. LOL J/K. Your SO might find you sexy when you're mad or he wants to be a lover not a fighter. Talk to him about it. It might not be as bad as you think. Good Luck!

mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 4:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Ask him.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• adrenaline rush from the fight :) and maybe his way of saying "I'm sorry"

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Many many people get the "urge" after any intense situation. As long as he's not starting arguments to get some I would'nt read too much into it. I'd kill for make up sex as its all I want after a fight but he needs more time to "lick his wounds"...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• ask him. i can't have sex when i have been hurt. i need to feel close to him and i feel closest when he treats me so sweet.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i never had makeup sex...always wanted it....always wanted angry sex too...never happened tho...
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 2:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I do not do the whole make-up sex thing. I need to feel loved and after a fight, if he has said things that hurt, I can't do it. I have rolled over and told him no when he has tried. It works for some people but for me, it is just a band-aid, it doesn't fix the problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008