2 years body is cold?

So I gave my daughter a bath, the water was warm, the house was about 68 degrees and I got her out the bath and she was shivering. So I dressed her, long shirt, pants and socks, and she was still cold I felt her hands cold, feet cold, and her forehead was cold? Why?? So I wrapped her in a blanket for about 10 min and she still felt cold, she just fell asleep and I checked her, her hands, feet and cheeks are still a little cold. I don't know why this would be, can someone please help me understand why this is?? Thanks

B716

Asked by B716 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i dont know...that would worry me too....my DD's feet are always cold
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• U should take her to the Dr.
    monches

Answer by monches at 3:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• keep ckecking on her
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have been checking on her, I think I will make an appointment for her tomorrow, she used to be anemic maybe she is again I don't know! Thanks for the answers ladies! Do you guys think it serious?
    B716

Comment by B716 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i would make a appointment but she should be fine just turn the heater on
    MarissaDavis29

Answer by MarissaDavis29 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• id call yur on call dr and ask them what they think yu should do ask them if they think yu need to bring her in immeditaly or if yu dont bring her in tomorrow ... maybe shes got a viral bug
    ilovehersomuch

Answer by ilovehersomuch at 4:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• take her 2 the dr. if u have is she ok??
    Cynthia L.

Answer by Cynthia L. at 5:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Well I found the answer, she just woke up from her nap and she has a fever so looks like that was the problem of why she was so cold! It was very weird though.....at least I know what it was from...thank you all for your answers
    B716

Comment by B716 (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010