When Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston and Went with Angelina Jolee....did anyone else think he went from class to trash??? LOL

Everytime i see them together ...I think ..man, did you make a mistake.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Entertainment

• I think of it as a very strategic career move more than anything else.
    cara125

Answer by cara125 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• As much as I dislike Angelina Jolie, if he wanted a family he made the right choice. But as far as character of the wife Jen has her beat hands down.
    haberdasher

Answer by haberdasher at 8:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I don't think of it as a move at all. I think of it as pure and simple love. They were not compatible. He wanted children. Jen did not. Angie is not a bad person. I don't know why she gets so much crap. She does such great things. Yea she was a bit different at first, most people don't like people that are different but she has grown and evolved into a wonderful person. She's not just another pretty face, she actually does something with her fame and money. She's not trashy in any way in my eyes. I love her AND Brad to pieces. I would like to be involved in their work if I had the money! LOL!
    mrs_kitty

Answer by mrs_kitty at 12:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i think they are both just ...ewww...and i like girls.
    phazed.0ut

Answer by phazed.0ut at 1:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I did think that at first... but they seem to be a good family. I do think that they need to settle down & stop dragging all of those kids all over the world.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I was definately on team Aniston at first. Who leaves someone like that? Now, I see what a great family Brad and Angelina have. They seem so hands-on and like genuinely good parents. Not to mention their generosity towards the needy! Now I just hope that Jen finds the same happiness. She appears to be such a wonderful, deserving person.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I love Angelina, hate Jennifer. I think it was a good choice.
    telulah55

Answer by telulah55 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• At first I was with Camp Jennifer, but he seems to really love her and they have a growing family. Maybe Jenn wasn't ready for kids or didn't want to have them at all. I think he sucks because he's a cheat, but in this case they do seem to love each other. We never know what happens in someone else's relationship. We just assume and that makes an ass out of u and me.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• No one really but Brad and Jennifer knows what either of them wanted. I have heard JA say she wanted kids 100x. I was totally Team Aniston, but I am glad now that she has moved on and he seems happy with his ready made and growing family. It did seem like he moved on very quickly... so it leads me to believe there was something in the midst...
    Mama2MagnEm

Answer by Mama2MagnEm at 8:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I think Jen is one ugly selfish woman. Why in the world if she loves brad so much and been married for so many years yet refuses to have his children?
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2008