Professionalism in the workplace.

Does anyone else work in an office and have co-workers that don't act professional at work? I work in a lawfirm and my co-workers (mainly attorneys) are very unprofessional and I'm getting irritated by it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have it all the time. I work for a large CRO and I'm surrounded by people all the time that are so unprofessional and yes it is very annoying. Not only to they completely disregard the dress code but they constantly dicuss things outloud about politics and things that can be offensive to others...I'm so glad to know its not just me that has to deal with this kind of thing. I was beginning to think I was just a complainer.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 4:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Yes, but it has to start from the top. If the top person does't show or demand respect, no one in the office will have it...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2008