When did you start reading tarot?

I picked up my first two decks when I was 16; the Dragon and Goddess decks. Since then, I've accumulated many decks and given away a few of those decks to people who've been called to by them.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 3:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I started in college. I was studying chaos theory and string theory and used Tarot to demonstrate various principles of both. Applying mathematical equations to Tarot really helped my understanding of Tarot and how it can be used effectively.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:47 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I got my first deck when I was about 15. My first deck was the wonderland deck. And now I have 2 more decks. I want to get the transparent tarot cards. I just have to find out how to get them and diapers in the same pay check lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• When I was in college.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I started reading when I was somewhere between 9 and 11 (so 10 or 12 years ago). I got my first deck when I was 17 or 18 (it was a cheap beginners deck). After that, I got the Gilded tarot when I was 19 or 20, and fell in love with it. Before it, I had been called by the Zen deck, but when I finally acquired it, it didn't work for me at all. It ended up with one of my friends about a year later. My Gilded deck got destroyed last year and I ended up with a Necronomicon deck (which is what I use now). My husband bought a Revelation deck, but he never used it and basically gave it to me. I use it sometimes if I need two decks.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I started sometime in Highschool... But I'm still no master. I really don't connect well with the cards

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I was 13
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• About three years ago, my husband was the Pagan seed for me and after a "witchcraft 101" class I picked up a gummy bear tarot deck (it is a traditional set with gummy bears in place of people!) since then I got Fairy Orical cards and a fairy set that is my main.
    DoveMomma

Answer by DoveMomma at 10:53 AM on Sep. 27, 2010