Crazy/funny drunks??

Has anyone had any encounter with a drunk as a skunk person? I mean like funny, stupid, mean, or anything like that? Just curious how many other people have to deal with the things i deal with. My roommate is a drunk and today passed out in my driveway and the neighbors were calling the landlord, almost got me kicked out. he got kicked out instead

mybabychunk

Asked by mybabychunk at 4:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• all i grew up around is drunks. i think i've seen it all with them
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I have a good friend that gets HATEFUL when she drinks. She is the nicest person sober, but get a few drinks in her, and she is the least tolerant person in the world. She hates her job, and her car, and her girlfriend, and her friends, and her life, and her cats, I mean everything!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My uncle is soo funny when he's drunk. One 4th of July fireworks were banned and he was pissed. We had a HUGE party at our house and he got PLASTERED! We had this big bug zapper in the back yard where the party was and he got the bright idea of making his own fireworks. So he and all of his drunk friends spent the evening chasing bugs around the yard and blowing them into the bug zapper and making sparks.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Yeah, cuz I work in a bar. Some of the regulars are HILARIOUS!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My husband tried to fight an invisable man then fight a door after mixing straight vodka, Alabama slammers, Smirnoff and budweiser...He got alcohol poisoning that night and crapped all over himself when my BIL, SIL and him were on our way home. He had turds falling out when we were walking up the steps. Everyone got to see him sitting in crap water sicker than a dog, butt naked. It was nasty but hilarious. He hates alcohol now though. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Well i thought maybe i should answer this question to since i wrote it. Before our son was born my boyfriend use to drink almost everyday, and once he got about 5 beers in him he couldnt stop drinking. There was 3 different times he peed on the floor, once in a motel room, at a friends house and once in our own house we are in now(he wouldnt peed all over our coffee table, but i got to him before he did, and tried to get him to the bathroom, but only made it to the kitchen floor. i was pregnant at the time so i was pissed time 10) another time when i first found out i was pregnant, he got drunk and had a breakdown, and i ended up having to call the cops on him. Well once the cops got there, one minute he was angry as hell, the next he was crying, and the next he was yelling at the 'people' in the woods. he ended up going to jail for 'obstruction of govermental oporations' whatever that mean.
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 8:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2008