Favorite Cell Phone

I'm in the market for a new phone. I have Sprint and am due for an upgrade. What are your favorite types of phones? I'm thinking of one with an Android OS.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 3:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• If you have been with Sprint more than 6 months, they can bill you for the new phone and if you specifically ask, they can make it over like 3 or 4 bills, but you have to ask. PS.....my friend works there and doen't recommend the hero.......too many glitches. Just FYI.
    I know how hard it is to find a good new phone so I wish you all the best of luck!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 10:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• We have iPhones and love them.

Haven't heard much about the Androids at all. I suppose we would look at them if we didn't have our itoys.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Have heard the Droids are not the way to go and are outdated as soon as you leave the store. I just upgraded to the Sprint Evo 4G and I really love it.....so far!!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 3:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i love chocolate touch!!!! it not a smart phone but does what a phone should do and has internet and fast texting.. when did phones become more than something we make phone calls with?
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I love the ENv 2 from verizon.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes, go android, but look at Tmobile, if it works in your area you will save a lot of money...
    On sprint, I'd recommend an HTC EVO
    and on Tmobile, the G2 is coming soon, it's on preorder right now.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:55 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I've tried nearly all of the carriers and Sprint is the one I prefer. I like how the HTC Hero looks and I'm hoping I can get my hands on that one, when we have the money for it.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• androids are cool but I love my blackberry curve...i can do anything with it
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My BlackBerry Curve cracks out a LOT; I can't wait to get rid of it.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 8:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2010