Do you think it is smart to use the word "Bitch"?

I mean I know it is not a nice word to call someone but I remember one day I was at a friends house and she was talking about this girl and calling her this then her mom said to her you really should be using that word bc you never know when you'll have to be one. I guess she was trying to say we never know what life is going to throw at us and we ourselves might have to go that route...God forbid!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I see where the mom is coming from... lol But more importantly- we shouldn't be discussing others like that at all. More often than not, you don't know the full story or are only getting bits and pieces of it and are filling in your own blanks. Its unfair, catty and mean. Sadly, it is the norm.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'm sorry but some people just are.

Oh yeah, I have a bitch sitting on my lap right now, and another one outside barking at cars. They are pretty nice bitches, really cute too!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My motto is this "Keep your words sweet just in case you have to eat them." No, I don't think it is smart to use the word.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think profanity is just over rated. Many use it for the shock factor & to be "cool" but really all it does it the opposite.
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 9:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Never good to use it
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I dont get the big deal with it, I mean it is just another word
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I rarely use the word;if I have, it must be for good reason.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:11 AM on Sep. 28, 2010