Last month of pregnancy

what did everyone do to pass the time the very last month of pregnancy?

it's going by so slow for me =)

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 4:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• At some point you'll hit the nesting stage and you'll be super busy. lol Before and after that... argh- I'm so sorry. I wish there was something to say! lol Find a little hobby to keep you busy and isn't' too difficult for you to work on.

Good Luck! and remember, it really really won't last forever... though, it'll feel like it.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It's going by really slow for me too... I'm due in 16 days!!
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• read a lot of books and played with all of the baby clothes :) try to sleep as much as you can! it may be dragging now but you will miss it!
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 4:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I was busy working and cleaning the house/organizing baby stuff. I had no time to think! lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I wish I could work.... I'm pregnant with multiples and HUGE.... I had to stop working my 5th month of pregnancy.. I already washed all the baby clothes and did pretty much everything there is needed to do... so now im just playing the waiting game
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My first I rested at home and enjoy my time. With my second she came at 36 weeks. This time I will be busy with two girls and holidays and my oldest birthday.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• im in my last month , but there are alot of events going on between now and due date, plus i have an 18m dd who keeps me pretty busy,also i shold start organizing and getting ready but im lazy.
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 5:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• shop! lus I have 4 other kids, so that will keep you busy!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I worked.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 6:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm not quite there yet - I'm at 35 weeks - but I'm already going crazy at home! I started a pregnancy scrapbook and I read tons of books. I can't work and I really have nothing else to do... It's so hard to stay busy! But just hang in there and don't get discouraged! Soon you'll be missing all this free time I bet.
    StephenieBryant

Answer by StephenieBryant at 10:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010