Why am I

feeling so incredibly sad today? Everything is hurting my feelings and I feel like my husband doesnt care which is not like him at all. All I have asked of him is to text me back in a reasonable amount of time when I say something to him. I am at work and he is at home. I just dont feel the support today which I need REALLY BAD! I am 5 months pregnant but I am tired of that being the excuse everytime I get upset. what else could be deeply bothering me? Nothing has changed recently but all I feel like doing is crying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I feel the same way.... I am 7 months pregnant and feel incedibly alone and like my boyfriend doesnt care!! I guess it could be the hormones I dont know.... sorry you feel like this!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Hun, you answered your own question. You're pregnant! That seriously screws are hormones up. You may be prone to post-partum depression after you give birth. Please let your doctor know if you think it's even a possibility. It has nothing to do with you - it's just that awful, awful hormones. They can really mess with a girl's head.

Talk to your doctor about how your feeling and maybe get a book on it. Also, have your doctor talk to your husband so he understands a little better what you're dealing with.

And remember, "this too shall pass!"
    2breakaway

Answer by 2breakaway at 4:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You really answered your own question...why are you moody and sad today? Because you're pregnant! It's okay and perfectly normal to be moody and hormonal and extra sensitive during pregnancy.

I am 15 weeks and I am EXTREMELY moody and sensitive so I feel for ya!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• it's being pregnant and i would use that every time if i were cause that is the truth. i'm not pregnant but just got on birth control and i was irritable and sad, crying over nothing. it has to be the hormones. that's how i feel when my hormones act up.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Im only 10weeks preg and i feel the same way. But i also do think that when were pregnant we should get that extra attention that we need from our hubby's.
    Anonymous