Expecting Baby!!!

I'm expecting my first baby (girl) in October 1st. My hubby and I are super excited. Her name is going to be Jessica, my husband and I are debating on the middle name here are the choices: Lauren, Morgan, Bella, Autumn, or Mellisa. Which name would you think would go with Jessica (middle name) Hugs. Or any new names.

mellisahugs

Asked by mellisahugs at 4:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Baby Names

• Well this is the wrong section to ask. Should go in baby names not parenting debate.

That said, Jessica Lauren is the only one out of the choices I'd even consider.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Morgan is cute
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Jessica Anne-Jessica Marie- What do u think??? Please let me know. U can message me.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I know a Jessica Ann and a Jessica Marie...

Out of the list provided either Jessica Lauren or Jessica Morgan...those sound the best to me...

CONGRATS!!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I like the sound of Jessica Autumn Hugs best
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 6:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You should post this in the baby names sections. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I love when the mother's maiden name is the middle name. I also like it when the number of syllables varies, so a 2 syllable middle name would go nice with Jessica.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Morgan or any single syllable name..
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I like Morgan and Autumn. I dont like the sound of the middle name and first name ending in the same sound for example Jessica Bella (although i like Bella) dont sound good together KWIM? at least that is my opinion :)
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• How about Jessica Lynn! I like to use family names for middle names just something to think about? Maybe your middle name or another relative.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 9:58 AM on Sep. 27, 2010